Friday 29 June 2012

New Books

I Love buying new books, and last week I treated myself to a few especially lovely ones. A couple of them are children's book but the pictures, ideas and activities are sooo good that I had to get them.
365 Things to do with paper and cardboard is beautifully illustrated and full of great ideas for children and adults alike.
I also treated myself to Liberty's home sewing book, although I am currently sewing machineless, there are really well instructed guides to making cushions, aprons and my favourite which I will definitely be making once the sewing machine is up and running again is the kimono dressing gown.




Ed Emberley's Picture Pie is amazing, beautifully illustrated it shows you how you can drawing like Ed by using different parts of a circle cut up like pie. It has some really great ideas in it.



Last of all is Let's Draw Cute Animals by Sachiko Umoto, this is a lovely book with simple illustrations that are really cute. With easy to follow instructions and spaces to draw in the book I think it's great for children and adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment