Tuesday 18 June 2013

GEO, GEO

Hello, so once again it has been a really long time since I last blogged anything, I have been super busy which is good.
As you may have noticed I've changed the look of the blog again (I get bored of things quickly). I also impressed myself my adding the pinterest feed to the blog, which involved very basic coding. I did it with the help of this amazing website code it pretty, head over there and have a look, lots of helpful stuff.
Below are some geometric designs I've been working on for some various products. It's a little bit different to what I usually do but I love designing geos, I like being able to mess around and play around with the shapes.

copyright ellie hyde 2013

copyright ellie hyde 2013
copyright ellie hyde 2013

copyright 2013

copyright ellie hyde 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment